BSCS User Experience SpecialistBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Job Responsibilities :
Partners with project teams to perform user-centered design activities that actively involve users throughout all phases of a project to ensure product usability. Assists in product design decisions by conducting user research, usability testing and facilitating iterative feedback loops with users. Defines user requirements, user flows, and usability goals. Creates user interaction designs, and conveys designs by building prototypes following established style guides. Conducts iterative usability tests to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the designs.
Diagnoses usability issues and refines designs or recommends changes. Contributes to the development of the UX design discipline through development of user centered design best practices. Assist senior designers in establishing the discipline of user centered design and agile software development methodology within Boeing IT.
We are looking for someone;
- Empathy for the end user
- Open-minded, creative, self-critical, flexible and adaptable
- Collaborative and communicative
- Passion for growing skills and trying new design processes
- The ideal candidate will have the following proven skills and experience:
- Experience developing user Interfaces.
- Experience performing user research, user interface design activities and usability evaluations for a software application or systems.
- Experience meeting with end-users/customers to determine software use cases and requirements.
- Experience working in Lean/Agile software development and rapid iterative design and delivery of products
- Excellent collaboration skills teaming with clients, product managers, developers, and fellow designers
- Ability to lead the IT business customers through research, iterative design and development and delivery
- Ability to implement visual design, established branding and data visualizations to produce modern, compelling products
- Experience working in Agile sprint teams
- Experience with responsive and mobile design
- Ability to communicate design rationale to senior designers, stakeholders and continuously advocate for the end user
- A portfolio demonstrating innovation in problems you have solved and the ability to verbally describe both the problems and the solutions you designed
• Experience in Aerospace domain.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 to 8 Years related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 4 to 7 Year's experience.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Individual Contributor - 2
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More