Electrical Design and Analysis EngineerBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) is looking for highly-motivated and experienced electrical engineers. The individual will work in various phases of product development on the Boeing platforms.
The job responsibilities include:
• Executing projects independently without supervision
• Collaborating & communicating with cross functional teams and all stakeholders
• Leveraging metrics to track and monitor the execution of the projects
• Demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
This job has the below technical responsibilities:
- Understand the electrical system design and development lifecycle.
- Perform electrical components selection and their application in the design.
- Design electrical circuits for variety of applications
- Perform design calculations and various design analysis
- Perform electrical design simulations using tools and softwares available
- Elicit high level requirements and translate them into electrical component level requirements
- Perform component and board level testing and troubleshooting activities
- Prepare test plans and procedures, test reports and any other necessary documentation for the projects
- Plan and implement methodologies and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to the projects
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication from 0 to 5 years of experience
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More