ERP Programmer Analyst - SAP ABAPBengaluru, Karnataka
Provides assistance to design, program and execute simple test plans. Implements, documents and maintains basic computing applications. Writes and compiles basic code and constructs basic database objects based on documented design. Modifies or upgrades applications to maintain software functionality. Assists in gathering information to determine architecture specifications, parameters for software compatibility, application security needs and other application architecture requirements.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. Required Skills
- 2.5 to 5 years of experience developing SAP business systems and processes in large and complex business environment
- Understanding of full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various technical integration solutions.
- Exposure in working in at least 2 Implementation projects
- Very good experience in Net weaver fundamentals with Core and Advanced ABAP Programming
- Should be familiar with ABAP objects, Classes, events, methods, modulepool programming, User-exits, BADI- s, SMART forms, and Adobe forms.
- Should have working experience in integration projects involving middleware interfaces (PI/PO, Web Services)
- Should be familiar with Workflow and IDOC developments
- Good working experience in SAP HANA Platform, Code-to-Data paradigm and OData is preferred.
- Functional knowledge in any area Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Plan to Produce, Close to Report processes is preferred.
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization including including business and IT.
- ABAP Certification
- Exposure towards CDS views, AMDP
- Web Dynpro
- Independently take up and participate in Document preparation, Code Development, Technical Spec preparation, Realization and Deployment.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams comprising of business SMEs, Architects, Developers and SIs on current processes and proposing solutions to develop system integrations.
- Identify, recommend and implement complex solutions to meet business needs; create and update associated documentation.
- Participate in the project delivery during testing cycles and lead the root cause analysis and correction of issues.
- Working with the ERP Functional Analyst colleagues to design and develop solutions.
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 3-5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with 2.5-5 or more years’ experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More