Experienced Enterprise Internal Cloud Product Software DeveloperBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Enterprise Internal Cloud Product team aims to provide a consumer like employee and commercial like services which deliver agility, self-service and automation of compute, network and storage capability to enable business competitiveness and keep Boeing and its partners connected in the most innovative, efficient and effective way.
We are looking for passionate individuals to continuously create and sustain the secure operating environment across the cloud service provides, reusable Infrastructure as Code libraries for tenant use, and delivery of automation patterns to enable Agile DevOps.
- Work closely with product owner, technical integrator, and architect collaborating within agile teams to deliver user story/tasks
- Security-first development of solution architecture, documentation and support infrastructure services deployed on internal cloud
- Assist in the creation of automation solutions
- Partner, collaborate and lead team efforts for solution design, development and implementation
- 3rd-level problem escalation and vendor liaison in troubleshooting server and network issues
- Participate in the management and maintenance of pre-production lab environments
- Create and maintain necessary software design and relevant documentation
- Proactive suggestions in identifying Technical Debt and recommendations for removal
- Participate in group sessions within developer community and share knowledge
- Effectively resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur, consistently following through details while driving innovation as well as issue resolution
- Monitor the implementation of architecture throughout the system development lifecycle and seek and provide clarification when needed
- Work with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations within Boeing and external partners, across different cultures and time-zones
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Understand data models and data retrieval techniques using Indexes etc.
- Experience in Linux, Windows OS
- Cloud Infrastructure Scripting including ARM/Cloud Formation, node, python, PowerShell
- VM Configuration management using tools like Chef
- Experience with deployment automation with tools such as Artifactory, Jenkins, Docker, GitLab and GitLab Runners
- Experience with high availability service configurations
- Experience in testing including JUnit, Pester, rspec
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in best practices and tools around continuous integration and continuous delivery
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with system administration
- Experience with windows operating system
- Experience with LINUX operating system
- Tools & Utils: JDK, JDeveloper, Unix Tools, Maven, Confluence, and security compliance tools
- Experience in configuration tools like ADO and JIRA
Typical Education & Experience:
- Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9+ years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 8+ years' or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four-year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study
This position offers relocation with India based on candidate eligibility
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award