Experienced Information Security ArchitectBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Information Security (IS) organization is looking for Experienced Information Security Architect to be part of our BIETC team. This position will support both the Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Governance, Policy & Integration teams. Join our organization and leverage your knowledge in System Integration and Cyber Security to provide guidance and support to our business.
Key activities may require collaborating with Global teams and working with Information Security teams to ensure our services meet the business requirements. Personable, energetic Architect with experience in guiding implementation of leading edge technology solutions while balancing security initiatives to risks, business operations and innovations. Specialties include System architecture, Identity and Access Management, Configuration management, security assessment, vulnerability management, business continuity planning and disaster recovery planning.
Resourceful, adaptable, quick learner with an engaging personality and positive attitude.
- 7-12 years of experience in designing Information Security solutions from both Data/Application and Infrastructure standpoint.
- 3-5 years of experience in an Architect capacity.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Broad Information Security knowledge with subject matter expertise in – Quality improvement in Software development practices, application of ITIL principles.
- Strong ability to think and communicate at the conceptual, logical to the detailed levels.
- Provide Information security solution and design advice and counsel to portfolio personnel, project teams and the Business ensuring proper balance of business needs, risk and cost.
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise application architecture.
- Knowledge of working in DevSecOps environment.
- Possessing good understanding of risk management, security architecture, common design flaws/weaknesses and vulnerability analysis.
- Proficient use of common tools like Visio, SharePoint, Gitlab.
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and show an appropriate level of judgment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & ability to work with multiple personality types. Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Network and system security.
- System administration
- Malware analysis
- Regulatory compliance (NIST)
- Data Integrity and disaster recovery
- Risk assessment
- Business Impact analysis
- Data loss prevention
- Audit and compliance management
- Project management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- CISSP Certification
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Knowledge/ Experience working in Cyber Security.
- Knowledge/ Experience working in Block chain
- Knowledge on Azure
Typical Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's or a Master's Degree with 8 to 12 Year's related work experience
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.