Experienced Programmer AnalystBengaluru, Karnataka
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing software developer to join the Product Systems build team. The Product Systems build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Job requires candidate having experience in different programming languages and platforms, working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Candidate must be adaptive and quick learner. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities. Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user's requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
• Should have strong experience in object-oriented programming , Java/J2EE applications and advanced concepts.
• Strong knowledge of Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and REST API.
• Strong knowledge in Backbone JS, Core java, JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
• Ability to learn new technologies and adapt quickly.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission critical applications.
• Create & Own design and development artifacts as per best SDLC practices.
• Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to lead diverse teams, meetings and stakeholders’ meetings.
• Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
• Good understanding of Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modelling is required.
• Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
• Have experience in ALM tools (Git, Ant, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Azure, SonarQube, Ansible ).
• Excellent Presentation and communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
• Working exposure with Agile (Scrum) and DevOps.
• Experience in Aerospace domain.
• Exposure to any cloud (Azure, AWS, PCF, GCP)
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award