IT Product ManagerBengaluru, Karnataka
Performs activities to support market opportunities for Information Technology products. Gathers data on customer needs to identify product opportunities. Assists with business cases. Writes business and functional requirements for product improvements based on customer requests. Gathers materials for product demonstrations. Gathers data related to financial targets.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. Required Skills Experience in a leadership role, leading teams with multiple roles
- Experience working in Lean/Agile software development and rapid iterative design and delivery of products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, to interact with peers and customers
- Ability to break down complex requirements and business problems into clear and concise user stories
- Experience in working with business stakeholders to understand product vision, and breaking it down into an actionable backlog of epics and user stories for the development team.
- Experience in Software Product Management
- Experience with Software lifecycle management
- Experience in managing product roadmaps and communicating the details to customers
- Experience with DevOps & in eXtreme Programming.
- Experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery), deploying to cloud environments.
- Partners with end-users and project teams to perform user-centered design and development, ensuring product delivered is the project needed;
- Guides product decisions by conducting user research such as interviews and facilitating iterative feedback loops;
- Defines user requirements, user stories and usability goals;
- Conducts iterative usability tests to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the product;
- May contribute to the development of the product design
- Exercise considerable discretion in determining technical objectives of the product
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9-13 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with 8-12 or more years’ experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More