IT Regional Business PartnerBengaluru, Karnataka
Position / Role : IT Regional Business Partner
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The IT Regional Business Partner (RBP) reports to the Senior Manager, IT Business Partner India and is a versatile technologist responsible for engaging with business stakeholders to identify IT requirements for regional business operations and ensuring delivery of effective IT solutions and services in support of these requirements.
This includes but not limited to:
- Maintain regional customer/business/program profiles and roadmaps
- Engage with stakeholders to represent IT & establish priorities for IT roadmaps/projects/initiatives/services
- Ensure development of IT Solutions and Capabilities that support business requirements
- Act as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, the information technology department, outside vendors and facilitates in identifying available solutions
- Perform business analysis, conducts cost benefit analysis, develops business cases for new investment and provides recommendations
- Documents business requirements and translates into specifications
- Secure resources, ensure implementation, support change management and ensure sign off by the customer against the acceptance criteria
- Communicate status of IT activities/initiatives to regional stakeholders
- Contribute to Service improvement activities within the IT organization
- Support Long Range Business planning in conjunction with other IT stakeholders
- Facilitate region-wide IT forums
- Identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) customer needs.
- Participate in field research in pursuit of new solutions and to evaluate the applicability and usefulness of current solutions.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Multi-year experience in Information Technology, along with combination of domain work experience in a business function (e.g. Electrical / Mechanical product engineering Design/ Production / Logistics / Business Administration)
- Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience with enterprise-level IT support and service delivery
- Ability to confidently interface with executive leadership, enterprise workforce, and external industry communities
- Strong communication, presentation, persuasive and negotiation skills
- Business acumen
- Innovative and self-motivated to take the initiative and drive multiple projects through influence and teaming
- Organization skills to effectively work in cross-functional, multi-level environment with shifting priorities and requirements
- Strong sensitivity for cultural differences and significant global acumen
Desired domain functional skills and experiences:
- Worked in the Mech/Elec product engineering and design domain for atleast 5+ years.
- Experience in supporting Technical authoring, illustration and publications domain will be an advantage
- Experience being a key user or application user support specialist and familiar with the Engineering / Design tools like :
- CAD / CAE tools: CATIA V5, CREO, UG Nx, Ansys, Abacus, MATLab, Nastran, MentorGraphics etc..,
- PLM Systems: Enovia, WindChill, Teamcenter etc..
- Leading Systems Engineering tools (DOORS, Saber, etc..), Virtual verification and validation tools,
- CAM and Virtual Manufacturing tools
- Understanding of Automotive / Aerospace product development life cycle process, NPD, Change Management, PDM, BOM, DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, Quality systems and standards (TS 16949 / AS9100). Experience of being a functional / technical support specialist or Business Analyst / IT System Analyst or IT Developer / programmer roles contributing to development and support of above mentioned Engineering / Design Tools is a clear advantage. Some travel may be required to support engagement efforts. This role also requires significant flexibility as off-hours activity will be needed to coordinate with globally dispersed teammates and stakeholders.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WIT THIS POSITION
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in any IT , Engineering Functional / Technical discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in IT, Product Engineering support
- ITIL & Project Management knowledge/experience strongly preferred
- Management degree, MBA or equivalent is an advantage
- Breadth: Typically has 8 years of IT systems support analyst and mechanical / electrical product engineering business domain work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments
Individual Contributor - 3
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
BAMYI3 (B39) - Versatile Technologist 3 (Versatile Technologist
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More