IT System and Data Analyst - EnablonBengaluru, Karnataka
Performs research and analysis on processes, applications, systems and data to identify functional requirements for application or system design. Consults with customers to clarify and refine requirements. Interprets and translates requirements into functional specifications. Develops and executes tests to validate system functionality against specifications.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. Required Skills The ideal candidate will have the following proven skills and experience:
- Experience with Enablon EHS software
- EHS domain knowledge
- Experience working with business partners to analyze business requirements, optimize business process, and configure COTS software to meet business needs
- Experience performing user research, user interface design activities and usability evaluations for a software application or systems.
- Experience meeting with end-users/customers to determine software use cases and requirements.
- Experience working in Lean/Agile software development and rapid iterative design and delivery of products
- Excellent collaboration skills teaming with clients, product managers, developers, and fellow designers
- Ability to lead the IT business customers through research, iterative design and development and delivery
- Ability to implement visual design, established branding and data visualizations to produce modern, compelling products
- Experience working in Agile sprint teams
- Experience with responsive and mobile design
- Ability to communicate design rationale to senior designers, stakeholders and continuously advocate for the end user
- A portfolio demonstrating innovation in problems you have solved and the ability to verbally describe both the problems and the solutions you designed
- Empathy for the end user
- Open-minded, creative, self-critical, flexible and adaptable
- Collaborative and communicative• Passion for growing skills and trying new design processes
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9-13 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with 8-12 or more years’ experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
BAMAI3 (B38) - Systems and Data Analyst 3 (Systems and Data Analyst
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More