Lead ASIC-FPGA Verification EngineerBengaluru, Karnataka
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
Technology for today and tomorrow
The Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC) is a 3000+ diverse engineering workforce that contributes to global aerospace growth. Our engineers deliver cutting-edge R&D, innovation, and high-quality engineering work in global markets, and leverage new-age technologies such as AI/ML, IoT, Cloud, Model-Based Engineering, and Additive Manufacturing, shaping the future of aerospace.
At Boeing, we believe creativity and innovation thrives when every employee is trusted, empowered, and has the flexibility to choose, grow, learn, and explore. We offer variable arrangements depending upon business and customer needs, and professional pursuits that offer greater flexibility in the way our people work. We also believe that collaboration, frequent team engagements, and face-to-face meetings bring diverse perspectives and thoughts – enabling every voice to be heard and every perspective to be respected. No matter where or how our teammates work, we are committed to positively shaping people’s careers and being thoughtful about employee wellbeing.
At Boeing, we are inclusive, diverse, and transformative.
With us, you can create and contribute to what matters most in your career, community, country, and world. Join us in powering the progress of global aerospace.
Boeing India Engineering seeks a Lead ASIC-FPGA Verification Engineer with considerable experience in design to support multiple product lines in commercial and defense electronics development.
- Use high-level architectural documentation along with algorithm description and implement functions for test bench architecture and design.
- Develop models in System Verilog to verify design implementation and develop and run scripts and Make files.
- Leads analysis of customer and system requirements and development of architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
- Leads reviews of testing and analysis activity to assure compliance to requirements.
- Identifies, tracks and statuses technical performance measures to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
- Leads activities in support of functional verification, simulation, emulation, safety and other technical services/methodologies.
- Proficient in crafting verification plan IPs/Subsystems.
- Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Plans research projects to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements.
- Works under minimal direction
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry is required
- 12 to 16 years of experience in Digital ASIC/FPGA verification.
- 4 or more years of concurrent exposure to Digital ASIC/FPGA Design.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience leading development of architectural approaches from customer and system requirements.
- Experience identifying, tracking, and providing status of technical performance metrics to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
- Experience directing a team of engineers for technical excellence.
- Experience developing and leading sophisticated and high data rate design verification bench.
- Expert in writing Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) sequences and virtual sequences and its concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Expert in using Universal Verification Methodology (UVM): Experience crafting drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards.
- Work experience crafting a self-checking simulation test bench from scratch for SoCs/ASIC/FPGA.
- Work experience performing clock cross domain analysis (CDC).
- Expertise in verification working with internal/external VIPs, its development and evaluation with multiple vendors.
- In-hand depth upon System Verilog
- Work experience using Linux or Unix terminal commands.
- Experience using scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, shell scripts, etc.
- Experience using Revision Control Systems: Subversion (SVN), CVS, Git.
- Good Understanding upon designing digital ASIC/FPGA architectural design documents (micro-architecture documents with timing diagrams, detailed design blocks, etc.).
- Good Understanding in deriving digital ASIC/FPGA requirements specification from higher-level (system or board-level) requirements specifications.
- Basic understanding upon concepts like RTL synthesis, Static Timing Analysis and correcting timing violations.
- Experience in Avionics protocols is a plus.
Typical Education & Experience:
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry with 13 to 16 years of experience & Master's degree with 12+ years of experience.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award