Lead Product SpecialistBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing’s Indirect Supply Chain (ISC) organization has an outstanding opportunity for Lead Product Specialist to join our team in Bangalore, India.
- Understands and guides development of software solutions to meet end user's requirements.
- Complete ownership of Application portfolio and system functionalities
- Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools.
- Manages stakeholder expectations across geographies and verticals.
- Develops product roadmaps in alignment to business strategy fulfilment
- Understands broad based system integrations and interoperability
- Ability to work on and guide the team regarding Agile/SAFe® based software development
- Ability to plan product and program increments for achieving the best business value add
- Ability to guide the team to maximize customer satisfaction
- Ability to understand the product/portfolio landscape and act accordingly
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Mastery in product management for multiple products
- Experience in Java or .Net full stack application design and end to end integration
- Experience in Cloud Hosting and cloud based services
- Experience with automated build and release process
- Knowledge of RDBMS
- Excellent communication and presentation/writing skills, with an emphasis on visualizing and understanding data.
- Excellent understanding of how to write Epics/Features/Stories and validating acceptance criteria
- Excellent sprint and PI planning skills and Backlog management in collaboration with peers
- Good understanding of Scrum/Agile based eco-systems Collaborative
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in Aerospace or a related domain.
- DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Bamboo/Jenkins, Coverity, SonarQube, Jfrog, Artifactory etc.
- SAFe® for PO/PM or any SAFe® certification preferred
Typical Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's or a Master's degree with typically 11 to 16 Year's related work experience
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.