Lead Supply Chain Systems IT Business Partner - IndiaBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Information Technology and Data Analytics (IT&DA) is currently looking for an IT&DA Supply Chain Systems Business Partner for India. This position will focus on IT&DA Supply Chain Business Partner responsibilities, the role will be responsible for the provisioning of business focused IT services and solutions in partnership with local and global IT&DA teams. This individual contributor role will take responsibility for understanding Supply Chain function needs, collaborating with local and global teams to ensure delivery of programs of work to support business strategy & growth.
This individual contributor (IC) role will report to the Senior Manager, IT Supply Chain Business Partner (BP) for the IMEAT / APAC region. The IC role will engage directly with functional teams on the ground and collaborate with other IT BPs, IT Supply Chain Solution Delivery, IT Analytics & Information Management and others to develop and implement technical solutions to meet its organizational and strategic goals.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of Supply Chain business execution and will work directly with on-site and off-site SC Leaders to understand the business strategy & required capabilities. The candidate will be a trusted advisor & liaison between IT&DA and the Supply Chain Business leaders in country/region.
- Lead all activities in the country/site between IT and Boeing Supply Chain function/stakeholders to understand priorities and develop a strategy to ensure business objectives are met
- Drive “end to end” stake-holder engagement with all key country/regional SC business leaders - “Voice of customer” into the IT SCS organization and vice-versa
- Understanding Business requirements and architecture across all three BUs (BCA, BDS & BGS) and existing enterprise capabilities for Supply Chain Systems
- Understanding the business strategy, educating business units with regards to IT products & service offerings and future Digital Enterprise ERP roadmap
- Trusted IT advisor and Liaison between IT&DA and the Supply Chain stakeholders
- Identifying where conﬂicts/synergies exist between technologies and business functions, drive strategic initiative towards “Commonality of SC systems” between Regional SC businesses to reduce TCO and complexity
- Align, agree and execute on a common global multi-year road-map to execute this strategic objective with all business and IT stake-holders and help prioritize country/regional requirements on the program firing order
- Partner in developing business cases requiring IT capabilities/solutions and driving through the IT&DA investment process for prioritization, funding and planning
- Drive execution and implementation of key Supply Chain Systems and Digital Enterprise ERP programs within the region – delivery and business outcome metrics, stake-holder satisfaction, escalation management etc.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- More than 15 years' relevant work experience working on teams and projects that involve cross-functional and/or cross-business domains
- 8 + years of experience in Supply Chain domain
- 5+ years of experience in customer/business facing role communicating and collaborating directly with functional leaders, peers from multiple disciplines (IT/functional), and all levels of leadership
- SAP/ERP business process and solution/implementation experience with supply chain modules
- Project and Product Management, Scaled Agile Framework knowledge/experience a plus
- Strong systems thinking experience across broad process and architectural landscapes
- Ability to synthesis data and create visualizations using tools such as Cognos, Tableau, etc. a bonus
- Proven experience working in a global environment, with ability to engage and collaborate with internal / external stakeholders globally through calls and discussions would be a pre-requisite for the role
- Organization skills to effectively work in cross-functional, multi-level environment with shifting priorities and requirements
- Strong sensitivity for cultural differences and significant global acumen
Typical Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with at least 12+ yrs of experience.
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award