Major Incident ManagerBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
We are looking for an Experienced Versatile Technologist to join our team.
The Major Incident Management Team (MIM) supports the Boeing Enterprise 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The organizational goals are to provide quick restoration to all incidents that effect the Boeing IT Operations, Boeing Communications, and Boeing Infrastructure.
The MIM Analysts will be able to facilitate incident calls in a calm professional manner. They will pull System Matter Experts (SME) together to resolve incidents in a timely manner. MIM call coverage is 24/7/365. The MIM Analysts may be required to work weekends, off hours and be available for on call coverage.
• The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
• Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite programs, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Experience with hardware and software integration
• Experience working with a diverse team environment
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Proficient at speaking, reading and writing in English
• Experience in a professional customer service role
• Ability to work under pressure
• Experience in facilitation
• Good analytical, communication and problem solving skills
• Experience in International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
• Experience in Export Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements
•Bachelor's or Master’s degree with 5 to 8 Years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More