Numerical Control ProgrammerBengaluru, Karnataka
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us
- Plan, develop, revise and verify 3, 4, and 5 axis (multi-axis) Machine Control Data (MCD), and model 3D CATIA V5 Geometry for Non-Design Tools, to assist in the manufacturing, assembly, and inspection of tools, their details and assembly’s.
- Provide machine operators with instructions and documentation for automated or numerically controlled equipment per established processes.
- Assist in numerous tasks related to numerical controlled manufacturing, including working as part of a team with other NC Programmers, Tool Machinist, Tool Planners, Industrial Engineers, and customer’s Process and Manufacturing Engineers, along with any other shop or support personnel.
- Support ongoing process/LEAN improvements, cycle/cost reductions, design evolution and general trouble-shooting, including root cause analysis and systematic problem solving.
- Support N/C Programming team to establish technical requirements for manufacturing, producibility, planning and integration of new machining techniques, manufacturing methods, processes, software and equipment enhancements.
- Work under general supervision and be able to work overtime, weekends and holidays if required to meet critical production requirements.
- CATIA V5 Modeling
- Experience with Vericut
- Experience with machining and related processes.
- Experience driving projects to completion with high quality and attention to detail
Required Experience :
• Minimum 1 -2 years of NC Programming experience
• 2-5 years of experience with CATIA V5 or other computer-aided design software
Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical/Production/Aeronautical and typically with 2+ years of experience or Master's of Engineering Mechanical/Production/Aeronautical with 1+ years of experience with combination of NC programming in CatiaV5 and modelling.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
6H6FI1 (630) - Numerical Control Programmer 1 (Numerical Control Programmer
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More