Product ManagerBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing software developer to join the Product Systems build team. The Product Systems build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Job requires candidate having experience in different programming languages and platforms, working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Candidate must be adaptive and quick learner. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Basic Qualification(Skills/ Experience):
- Must have experience in managing product backlog, writing user stories, and managing releases.
- Must have experience working in Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban)
- Must have experience working representing team with stakeholders.
- Must have experience working on test approaches and prioritization with development teams.
- Extensive domain experience in Manufacturing industry and Aerospace/Automotive domain and supplier as well as supplier quality management.
- Understanding of system architectures and ensuring that application integrates well in the overall system architecture
- Must be able to understand product vision as well as the end-customer requirements to dictate system requirements in order to drive product backlog grooming as well as development.
- Extensive knowledge of customer's/supplier's organization, processes, policies and procedures, products, requirements, capabilities, practices, support resources, preferences, constraints, etc.
- Must have excellent system level analysis skills.
- Consistently clarifies expected behaviors, knowledge, and level of proficiency by guiding, seeking and giving information and checking for understanding. Consistently provides instruction, positive models, and opportunities for observation in order to help other project managers.
- Should have an eye for UX/UI designing.
- Should have ability to cope and understand technicalities in Java/.NET development stack.
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
- System level debugging skills.
- Experience in building/leveraging DevOps.
- Eye for user-focused design.
- Experience in analysis PLM/MOM domain applications.
- Extensive knowledge of the concepts, processes, and philosophies involved with managing a software system throughout the entire life cycle. Ability to participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on visualizing and understanding data.
- Extensive ability to build computing systems from a variety of components to provide a business solution, including the ability to integrate application components and databases across computing platforms.
- Ability to interface with multiple teams in order to remove roadblocks for the team
- Technical bachelor's degree and typically 8 or more years' of related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More