SAP Security DesignerBengaluru, Karnataka
Performs research and analysis on processes, applications, systems and data to identify functional requirements for application or system design. Consults with customers to clarify and refine requirements. Interprets and translates requirements into functional specifications. Develops and executes tests to validate system functionality against specifications.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. Required Skills
- Minimum of 8 -12 years of hands-on experience implementing and maintaining SAP security concepts and strategies including role design, profile generation, authorization objects, etc. and operational administration (PFCG role maintenance)
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP Security and Risk Management
- Functional knowledge of SAP ECC, GTS, CRM, BW, Portal, Solution Manager and GRC modules and the critical access requirements
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- These activities include: SAP ABAP Security, GRC administration activities to support all SAP applications to ensure compliance to all Boeing ACPs
- Analyzing the effects of system upgrades/modifications on the access security strategy; recommending changes; designing modifications; changing or modifying operations and maintenance procedures.
- SAP security support for upgrades, testing cycles and new system go-lives
- System monitoring to ensure security compliance and response to audit requests
- Provide technical support to configurators and developers
- Works closely with both SAP technical and functional teams to ensure the success of the overall SAP solution
- Work with team members providing training and security best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline
- Self-Motivated, Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills, Action oriented and drive results Analytical and Detail Oriented
- Interact and communicate with project leadership and users to ensure adherence to application security best practices
- Completion of security project deliverables using the ASAP methodologies
- Monitor incoming requests and provide appropriate support Identify improvement opportunities and assist with their implementation efforts
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Adaptable to changing environment
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9-13 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with 8-12 or more years’ experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
BAMAI3 (B38) - Systems and Data Analyst 3 (Systems and Data Analyst
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More