Senior ASIC/FPGA Development and Verification EngineerBengaluru, Karnataka
Boeing Defense Space & Security seeks a Lead Digital ASIC/FPGA Design and Verification Engineer to support various avionics and satellite protocols and big bit rate frame data management
- Utilize high-level architectural documentation along with algorithm description and implement DSP functions for functions such as decimation, interpolation, general filtering, up-down conversion, digital beamforming, and channelization.
- Develop mathematical models in SystemVerilog to verify design implementation and develop and run scripts and Make files.
- Leads analysis of customer and system requirements and development of architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
- Leads development of high-level and detailed designs consistent with requirements and specifications.
- Leads reviews of testing and analysis activity to assure compliance to requirements.
- Identifies, tracks and statuses technical performance measures to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
- Leads activities in support of Supplier Management with make/buy recommendations and other technical services.
- Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Plans research projects to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements.
- Works under minimal direction
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Basic relocation is available for internal candidates.
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- 5 or more years" of experience in Digital ASIC/FPGA design or verification.
- Work experience simulating a digital design using SystemVerilog Assertions.
Experience leading development of architectural approaches from customer and system requirements.
- Experience designing digital ASIC/FPGA architectural design documents (micro-architecture documents with timing diagrams, detailed design blocks, etc.).
- Experience deriving digital ASIC/FPGA requirements specification from higher-level (system or board-level) requirements specifications.
- Experience identifying, tracking, and providing status of technical performance metrics to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
- Experience leading a team of engineers.
- Experience developing complex and high data rate designs.
- Work experience performing RTL synthesis.
- Work experience performing clock cross domain analysis (CDC).
- Work experience performing Static Timing Analysis and correcting timing violations.
- Work experience writing Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) sequences and virtual sequences.
- Bachelor's degree and 12 or more years' experience in digital ASIC/FPGA design and verification, Master's degree with 10 or more years' experience in digital design/verification, or PhD degree with 7 years of experience in digital design/verification.ork experience using Linux or Unix terminal commands.
- Experience using scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, shell scripts, etc.
- Experience using Revision Control Systems: Subversion (SVN), CVS, Git.
- Work experience using Object Oriented Programming concepts: Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Work experience using Universal Verification Methodology (UVM): Experience creating drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards.
- Work experience creating a self-checking simulation testbench from scratch.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More