Senior Solution Architect - 3DX PLMBengaluru, Karnataka
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Talent Acquisition is currently looking for Senior Solution Architect 3DX - PLM to join their team in Bangalore, India. You would be a member of a team of techno-functional leaders who are responsible for creating the technology strategy of current and future systems. A technical leader and an effective communicator who will help us design, develop and deploy architectural solutions for PLM.
These positions will focus on supporting the Product Systems business organization. The Information Technology & Data Analytics (IT&DA) Product Systems team is responsible for the delivery and management of critical systems that support Boeing’s entire Product Lifecycle.
- Establish end to end solution architecture for migrating several legacy PLM solutions and PLM capabilities to the 3DX platform
- Lead the analysis, rationalization, and integration with multiple legacy applications, other PLM products and defines transitional architecture and roadmaps.
- Drive business and vendor partner discussions for complex aerospace PLM Implementations
- Identify business and technology trends and evaluates their impact on the domain solution portfolio
- Produce technical solutions for PLM based on Engineering and Business requirements using 3DExperience platform (Including Enovia, Enovia V5 LCA, DELMIA and CATIA)
- Act as the Solution Design Authority and prepare technical impact and risk assessments, trade Study documents, functional and technical architecture views.
- Provide solutions for integrating 3DX with other PLM systems and Legacy applications
- Provide Architecture for CAD & Non CAD Data Migrations and 3DX version upgrades
- Conduct platform validation, gap analysis for capabilities and produces Solution Architecture for configurations and customizations.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Manufacturing and other Solution Architects, Product Manager, and developers to deliver the solutions of highest quality for complex SOW’s.
- Participate in all phases of the application development life cycle including research and design, development, testing, implementation and support
- Lead Architectural and Technical discussions with large groups of people in solution design workshops
- Should be able to influence the Design Development Decisions , Coding and Deployment standards for PLM implementations
- Monitor the implementation of architecture throughout the domain and provides technical mentoring, guidance and clarification to other architects and technical implementation resources
- Evaluate existing architectures, identify gaps, and propose courses of action to improve stability, availability, manageability, and costs
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Deep Technical and functional knowledge of PLM domain with 3D Development Experience which includes
Excellent Technical Development and Implementation Experience in 3DExperience 16x and above with Knowledge on ENOVIA V5/ DELMIA/ CATIA.
Experience in Design and development of Integrations with ERP/ APRISO/ MES and other legacy applications using SOA, web services, API’s.
Develop Data Migration Scripts in TCL, JPO, and MQL. Develop functional and/or technical approach for data extraction, transformation and loading with strong understanding of engineering PLM scenarios
Experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes.
Strong functional and implementation knowledge on 3D Experience Modules and Dassault Tool chain covering
Enterprise Change Management
Supplier Source management etc.
3DX Native App Customization
Experience with 3DX DevAppSuite (CAA)/ xPDM adapter/ DELMIA Process planning & Factory Flow Simulation/ SIMULIA Process Composer/ ISIGHT & SIMULIA execution engine would be an added advantage.
Knowledge of CATIA V5 and Enovia V5 Upgrade to 3DExperience.
Domain knowledge preferably Aerospace, Aviation, Automotive, Manufacturing.
Demonstrated solution and development experience on Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) integrations with PLM.
Complete career and experience in multiple PLM Suites and/or Engineering/Manufacturing PLM implementations
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Proficiency in ARIS or CAMEO (or equivalent tools)
Knowledge in Model Based Enterprise which includes Model Based Engineering, Model Based
Preferable to have TOGAF certified.
Applying Scaled Agile framework for program / project lifecycle methodology
Strong affinity towards Mechanical, Engineering, Aerospace Domain.
Long term approach to career and interest in progressing into strategic/technical leadership roles in the IT/Engineering Organization.
Excellent communication skills , both written and verbal
Excellent presentation skills
Ability to influence others and move toward a collective enterprise solutions
Ability to guide and mentor aspiring architects
Ability to communicate effectively with geographically distributed diverse and cross functional teams.
Ability to adapt to ever changing priorities.
Ability to work independently and also collaboratively with others on a team with positive attitude, self-motivation, in a fast-paced demanding environment
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award