Senior Solution Architect - MOMBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. We have an immediate opening for a MOM enterprise architect. Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) is focused on improving manufacturing operations, including personnel, equipment and materials. By providing a total, integrated system for manufacturing at The Boeing Company, MOM will reduce costs, increase productivity and improve decision-making. The successful candidates will provide direction aligned with 2CES MOM strategic business drivers, enablers, constraints & priorities. This position provides a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate to contribute to the transformation of Boeing’s key manufacturing operations.
Through optimized factory automation and the establishment of a common architecture, we will be able to create a single source of information to deliver services with patterns and reusable standards. We are building next-generation factory floor operations—accelerating and paving the way for Boeing's second century of success based upon Dassault Systemes' Apriso and DELMIA 3DX products.
The MOM Solution Architect will have a hands-on role with responsibility to apply MOM systems architecture and modeling skills, design, implement and support the Dassault Systemes 3DX platform and APRISO solution architecture deliverables for systems configuration and integration
- Develops and maintains architectures for the MOM environment of the enterprise, at the reference, conceptual, and logical levels, ensuring that these align to overall architecture principles and business strategy
- Ensures that system technologies support the MOM needs of the enterprise
- Develops, communicates, supports, and monitors compliance with architecture standards
- Evaluates proposals for development projects to ensure they adhere to all MOM architecture standards
- Assists development projects, either directly or indirectly by liaising with business architects, to ensure that MOM solution architecture is implemented in these projects
- Ensures all documentation for MOM architecture is of high quality and properly curated
Basic Qualification(Skills/ Experience):
- 14 plus years of work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing systems and processes in large and complex business environment supporting IT manufacturing environment.
- Business Process and/or Services Modeling.
- Applying program or project lifecycle methodology
- Awareness on ISA95 standards
- Proficient in enterprise Manufacturing solutions, i.e. Dassault Systemes or SAP as evidenced by work experience
- Working knowledge on APRISO product
- Experience with Dassault Systemes DELMIA, 3DEXPERIENCE is a plus
- Experience on Integrations with PLM and ERP segments
- Knowledge on ARIS or CAMEO for modeling
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) certification
- Program or project management certification
- Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) familiarity
- ANSI/ISA-95 certification
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with working in a globally distributed team environment
- Technical bachelor's degree and typically 13 - 17 years' related work experience or a Master’s Degree with typically 12 - 16 years or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific, or information technology field of study.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Individual Contributor - 4
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
BAULI4 (B86) - Computing Architect 4 (Computing Architect
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More