Software Developer - IoTBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is the foundation of Boeing's growth into a Global Industrial Champion. Be part of a transformation that unlocks the knowledge in our data to empower employees in maximizing Boeing's Production System power. The implementation arm of the Digital Factory Organization has primary responsibilities to accelerate IIoT implementation and deployments. We foster innovation, agility and technical expertise in the integration and deployment of complex systems. As a member of this team,
- Apply your skills & experience. Demonstrate innovation in processes followed and/or solutions delivered and encouraged it within the team.
- Develop yourself through learning and applying what you learn
- Solve problems that require ingenuity and creativity
- Use empowerment to make decisions and find solutions
- Stretch yourself through taking leadership
- Find your voice, by learning to talk and interact with IT leaders
Basic Qualification(Skills/ Experience):
- Smart Sensor and Actuation Systems
- Robotics and Autonomy
- Interconnected device communication
- Interconnected device setup and configuration
- Sensor fusion
- Vision systems
- Large production data management
- Securing Industrial Systems
- Communication, messaging, and relationship concepts
- Experimental and Scientific methods
- Experience working with Cassandra, Hadoop/Map Reduce
- Experience working with Spark, Scala or Big Data clusters
- Experience working with IoT Platforms such as Azure IoT Hub or AWS IoT Gateway.
- Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Individual Contributor - 2
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More