With Boeing, your software innovations can touch commercial and military aircraft, rockets and spacecraft as well as advanced cyber solutions. This is where you can build the future.
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take?
What makes a successful Software Engineering employee? Check out the info to the right to see if you have what it takes.
- Technologically savvy
“ Working on a complex system in a lab environment is challenging and exciting, but the real reward came when I got to test our system with defense customers. I was able to interface directly with the men and women who would be depending on our products and hear their feedback firsthand.”Steve Jacobsen Digital Signal Processing Engineer, Software Engineer
Boeing’s Total Rewards may differ depending on business unit, subsidiary, position or geographic location. Certain eligibility provisions may apply to the programs or benefits below. Ask your recruiter for more details.
Most employees are eligible for an annual incentive reward.
Unlimited access to online lessons and certification courses.
12 weeks’ paid parental leave.
Generous company contributions and financial planning tools.
Back to School
Generous funding for hundreds of accredited colleges and universities (up to $25,000 per year for many programs; up to 100% for eligible STEM studies).
Up to $10,000 in donations and volunteer matching per year.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing versatile full stack software developer (Individual contributor).
Responsibilities include software development, building and deployment to cloud environment. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently.
- Develops software solutions to meet end user's requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Experience in development/implementation of microservice based architecture and applications
- 5-8 years’ experience mostly in Angular with JAVA backed.
- Preferred experience on Angular 6 or above.
- Experience in D3 and ChartJS
- Should have a good exposure in CSS, Bootstrap and material designing
- Should have exposure in developing SPA and progressive web application
- Experience with Java - full stack development, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring JPA, MVC
- Should have experience in NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Graph DB, BaseX
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Excellent Analysis, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in ALM tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, GitLab, Bitbucket, Jira, SVN etc.). Also tools like Maven, Gradle etc.
- Experience in PaaS (cloud foundry, PCF).
- Good to have exposure in cloud based architecture (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Complete knowledge of the concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the entire life cycle. Ability to participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Desired exposure to Agile Methodologies, Scrum for Project execution
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Having Aerospace Domain Exposure is added advantage.
Education Qualifications & Experience:
Engineering degree and 5 to 8 years of related work experience, a Master's degree and 4 to 7 years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITIN.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.