Software Programmer - .NETBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing software developer to join the Product Systems build team. The Product Systems build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Job requires candidate having experience in different programming languages and platforms, working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Candidate must be adaptive and quick learner. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently.
Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Understands the development and testing of small to medium projects including schedules, progress reporting to ensure implementations that are on time, within budget and meet quality objectives.
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user's requirements.
- Helps create High Level design and related technical documents.
- Creates Low Level design documents.
- Helps modify or upgrade applications to maintain software functionality.
- Helps in POCs/gathering information for designing software applications.
Basic Qualification(Skills/ Experience):
- Must have hands on experience in .Net Core , C#, Asp.net, ,MVC
- Database knowledge -SQL Server
- SSIS jobs, PCF, Rest services, Web API, JSON
- Must have hands on experience with PL/SQL
- Experience in Visual studio, Sql Server 2012/2014
- Experience in using data structures and algorithms.
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
- Also have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, ClearCase, SVN). DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Jenkins, Jfrog, Artifactory.
- Ability to participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
- Experience in WPF (Windows Presentation foundation) , Entity Framework is an added advantage
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban)
- DevOps, Continuous Integration
- Technical bachelor's degree and typically 4 or more years' of related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More