Software Programmer - Product Configuration SystemBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing software developer to join the Product Systems build team. The Product Systems build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Job requires candidate having experience in different programming languages and platforms, working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Candidate must be adaptive and quick learner. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Airplane Level Configuration System application is a engineering configuration management system and it needs .net and C# developers with below description.
Basic Qualification(Skills/ Experience):
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user's requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Understands and manages the execution of small to medium projects including schedules, budgets and progress reporting to ensure implementations that are on time, within budget and meet quality objectives.
- Complete knowledge of software architecture and design methodologies. Ability to synthesize software architectures and designs that meet requirements, characteristics and constraints.
- Must have hands on experience in .Net ,C#, Asp.net, MVC
- Good understanding of Relational database and working experience in SQL Server , Oracle development environment
- Must have hands on experience with PL/SQL and Oracle capabilities / functionalities
- Experience in Visual studio, Sql Server 2012/2014
- Working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- Experience in using data structures and algorithms.
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope. Also have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, ClearCase , SVN).
- DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory etc.
- Complete knowledge of the concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the entire life cycle. Ability to participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
- Should have experience working on Unix operating system
- Knowledge of PLM or PDM systems with engineering configuration management.
- Experience in WCF (Windows Communication foundation) , WPF (Windows Presentation foundation) , Entity Framework is an added advantage
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- Analytics and machine learning would be an added advantage.
- Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban)
- DevOps, Continuous Integration
- Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
- Must have Bachelor's or Master’s Degree with 5 - 8 years of experience.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More