Solution Developer (MBSE) - JavaBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing Model based system engineering software developer to join the Engineering Systems software build team. The Engineering Systems software build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Responsibilities include development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting our engineering teams. The position will require strong skills in Java EE and Web development and multiple methods of software integrations including COTS Application Programming Interfaces (API’s). The successful candidate will be responsible for following the software development lifecycle to document and develop code primarily on Cameo Enterprise Architecture using JAVA, Micro services and Angular 5+
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Software development/support skills include designing, documenting, coding, user training, testing, and maintaining software-computing applications. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Basic Qualification(Skills/ Experience):
- 5-8 years of Functional and development experience in Java Web technology (Spring boot framework preferred)
- Develop design documents, based on the functional specification and requirements in concise manner.
- Review of technical design documents, source code, test plans and related development aspects.
- Analyze, design, code, test and debug existing and new programs to support the customization of the System Engineering software
- Experience with the Cameo Enterprise architecture is added advantage
- Develop software integrations between Cameo Enterprise Architecture and existing systems using Java REST API, Web methods, XML, and other related development tools.
- Good experience on Maven , gradle, NPM(Node pocket manager)
- Develop Junit ,Robot framework for services
- Develop Karma and Protractor for UI
- Experience in web apps using Tomcat, Web logic servers and HTML, Java Script and J2EE technologies.
- ALM tools(GitLab, TFS, Clear Case , SVN)
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Functional experience in product development in Aerospace/ Automotive domain
- Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban,Scaled Agile framework)
- Knowledge in Data structures and Design Patterns
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), DevOps, Continuous Integration and cloud technologies
- Java ,Webservices and testing framework
- Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More