Mid-Level Product Cybersecurity Analyst
Here, systems engineering means integrating performance, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability and human systems into all of our products and solutions. In other words, you’ll build the future of Boeing.
of the time
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take?
What makes a successful Systems Engineering employee? Check out the info to the right to see if you have what it takes.
- Technologically savvy
“ At Boeing, we work in space. We work in air traffic management. We build airplanes. It’s really rewarding to see work that we do in a lab develop into an amazing product. That’s a daily occurrence. ”Suzanne Hawkins Systems Engineer
Boeing’s Total Rewards may differ depending on business unit, subsidiary, position or geographic location. Certain eligibility provisions may apply to the programs or benefits below. Ask your recruiter for more details.
Most employees are eligible for an annual incentive reward.
Unlimited access to online lessons and certification courses.
12 weeks’ paid parental leave.
Generous company contributions and financial planning tools.
Back to School
Generous funding for hundreds of accredited colleges and universities (up to $25,000 per year for many programs; up to 100% for eligible STEM studies).
Up to $10,000 in donations and volunteer matching per year.
Mid-Level Product Cybersecurity Analyst
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) in St. Louis, Missouri is seeking Mid-Level Product Cybersecurity Analysts (Level 3) for the Strike, Surveillance, & Mobility Product Security team with a technical background in cybersecurity to provide hands-on support to our programs.
This position is a member of a team supporting a broad spectrum of programs, ranging from strike fighters to weapons to new pursuits in advanced technology, to support the development of cybersecurity solutions needed to protect the customer information/data, the platform, and to enable mission effectiveness.
The team engages from early concept and system architecture development through requirements, implementation, test, and deployment. This requires an analyst to have a system-level mindset and understanding of how a product works, is used and maintained, as well as the impacts from the supply chain and software development. In the increasingly global business environment, identifying and managing the supply chain risks to our DoD customers while enabling the affordability has become even more important.
- Supports cybersecurity risk/attack surface/vulnerability analyses
- Analyzes software static code analysis results
- Supports statement-of-work and technical performance specification development
- Understands applicable contract requirements and supports development of system requirements
- Works with suppliers to ensure cybersecurity requirements are understood and met
- Works closely with a variety of engineering and non-engineering disciplines, especially Mission Systems Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Security, Government and Computing Security, and Supplier Management in addition to Program Office technical/management staff to ensure the system is meeting its program cybersecurity requirements
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Technical Bachelor's degree
- More than 3 years of experience in a technical field
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with Cybersecurity, Systems Engineering support, and military aircraft avionics systems
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experience with software concepts and software development processes
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master + 3 years' related work experience, 9 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Individual Contributor - 3
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.