MQ-25 Flight/Labs Electrical Engineer (Associate)Berkeley, Missouri
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The MQ-25 Mission Systems team at The Boeing Company in St. Louis, MO is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join the MS Analysis Integration and Test Team responsible for the check out and verification of Mission Systems Functionality for the MQ-25 USN Tanker Program. Mission Systems functionality includes core avionics (mission computing, networking, mass storage, video encoding), LOS Communication, BLOS Communications, Identification, Navigation, Landing Systems Integration, Sensor Systems and Payload integration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordination with the Boeing and USN Integrated Test team as they plan the execute the test and verification program for the MQ-25
- Coordinating with Hardware Engineers to assure equipment is properly installed and operational in Aircraft as well as in the Avionics Hardware in the Loop Lab (HITL).
- Performing Integration Readiness Testing and System Verification Testing in the HITL
- Performing Air Vehicle (on Vehicle) Integration and Checkout at Mid America Airport
- Developing Ground, Taxi and Flight Test Planning / Procedures for Mission Systems Functionality with the MQ-25 Flight Test Team
- Support of Flight Test Operation including Control Room Support as Mission Systems Subject Matter Expert at Mid America Airport
- Analysis of Flight Test Data
This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance (US Citizenship Required). (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Technical Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in electronics systems and/or RF / Communication systems.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with designing and troubleshooting electrical/electronic systems is a plus.
- System Integration and Test Experience
- Mission Systems Avionics Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering is desired.
- MATLAB or equivalent data analysis toolsets.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More