Assembly TechnicianBridgeport, West Virginia
This opening is for an Assembly technician working on detail parts, sub-assemblies and assemblies. This includes adhesive bonded assemblies of metallic and nonmetallic composite materials. Candidate must be willing and capable to review production and process documentation and production scheduling and planning and assist in expediting the flow of material, parts and assemblies. A qualified candidate should be able to multi-task, take initiative and communicate clearly.
- Use hand and power tools such as routers, drills, die grinders and other like tools to complete the required operations called out in the work instructions in a safe manner.
- Use close tolerance measuring tools i.e. scales, micrometers, calipers, depth gages and like tools.
- Handling, mixing and applying various epoxy resin materials and systems.
- Use and maintain customer supplied tooling in proper working order
- Follow engineering planning and accurately fill out and complete work orders.
- Keep a clean work area and have good work habits.
- Participate in projects developing process improvement methods, solutions and procedures to enhance program quality, cost and scheduling.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
• High School or equivalent and/or technical school
• General knowledge of hand tools
• Ability to use precision measurement devices
• Ability to read blueprints and drawings
• Be able to understand and follow written and verbal instruction.
• Must be a U.S. Person
• Must be available to work any shift
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.