Composite TechnicianBridgeport, West Virginia
- Use of manual and small power tools to shape and form simple and complex mock-up components.
- Handling, mixing and applying of various resin/catalyst materials
- Paperwork processes that follow each procedure
- Keep a clean work area and in proper working order.
- Participate in projects developing process improvement methods, solutions and may be required to enhance program quality, cost and scheduling.
- Perform other duties as assigned and may be required to cross train to additional work centers and skill sets.
- General knowledge of hand tools
- Ability to use precision measurement devices
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings
- High school diploma or GED (post high school technical school a plus)
- General knowledge of fiberglass application (Auto or marine experience)
- Be able to understand written and verbal direction and instructions
- Must be a U.S. Person
- Be able to stand for entire shift period; lift/carry up to 50lbs
- Must be able to work any shift.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More