Inventory ControllerBridgeport, West Virginia
We are looking for someone to work in our Production Control department.
We are seeking a candidate who will support Inventory Control.
We are looking for an Inventory Controller at our West Virginia facility. The position overview is:
• Take an active role in the maintenance of accurate stock balances, as well as gathering materials, kitting and delivering BOMs (Bill of Materials) into the applicable production areas.
• Perform daily accurate transactional tasks within the ERP system as they pertain to Inventory.
• Assemble and prepare goods and orders for shipment.
• Receive, unpack, inspect and store incoming materials and supplies as well as verify the accuracy of the shipments and orders.
• Disbursement of components (Raw Materials).
• Delivery and receiving of shop supplies and BOM components.
• Movement of shop orders to work centers
• Conduct cycle counts, as required.
• Demonstrate proficiency on a professional basis conducive to fostering teamwork across the different functional groups that aids in meeting facility objectives.
• Participate in company internal audits and support customer audits as required for materials management process at Aurora.
• Comply with all facility and operational safety and housekeeping regulations.
• Perform work duties in a manner that is productive and conducive to respectful rapport with all employees.
• Will perform duties related to shipping and receiving of products which include construction of wooden crates and expediting parts at outside suppliers.
• Other duties as assigned
• Must possess good computer skills to include use of the Microsoft Suite.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must possess good communication skills for interface with both internal and external customers.
• Must be able to track parts at outsource and provide accurate data for internal scheduling.
• Will process deliveries and deliver to multiple work cells.
• High School diploma or equivalent is required.
• Candidate must be a U.S. Person.
• Be able to use the ERP Business System. (training will be provided)
• Be able to operate the fork truck and overhead cranes. (training will be provided)
• Must be able to climb stairs and deliver parts and tools amongst various buildings.
• Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
• May be required to work in adverse conditions from time to time.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds, on occasion.
• Must have a valid drivers license.
Must be able to work any shift.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.