Trade / Operations
No File Attached
BDA is recruiting for the position of EHS Specialist located in our Brisbane office. Please note, this is a temporary position.
The position is accountable for ensuring company, project and customer Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) standards, policies and procedures are effectively implemented and driving positive EHS leadership and behaviours.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review and formalize the BDA EHS Training Needs Analysis and Training Plan
- Develop tools that support the collation, analysis and provision of meaningful EHS and workers compensation performance data
- Support internal customers on Environmental and Health & Safety processes, issues and regulatory compliance
To be successful you will have:
- 3 or more years' related work experience
- Extensive experience in formalizing Training Needs Analysis and Training Plan
- Proactive, problem solving, energetic approach
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
BDA is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent. As such, we would welcome applications for Full Time, Part Time and flexible work arrangements.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.