Manager, Integrated Planning & SchedulingBrisbane, Queensland
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
We are seeking an experienced manager to lead delivery of integrated planning and scheduling (IP&S) and provide broader project management support (PM) to BDA campaigns and executing programs. This is a leadership role reporting to the Senior Manager of BDA PM Function.
BDA's Program Management and Business Services (PMBS) group integrates and delivers functional support to enable execution, growth and business continuity. As part of this group, the Program Management (PM) Function collaborates with the Boeing Enterprise, BDA Programs, Capabilities and Functions to implement strategies and initiatives that enable excellence in the following areas:
- People Management: capability, capacity and talent management for our PM workforce;
- Processes and tools: standardisation, best practice and governance to enable repeatable project success and agility; and
- Integrated planning and scheduling support to campaigns and program execution
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Demonstrates strong values-based leadership and advocates for diversity and inclusion;
- Dynamic, innovative and curious with a strong future focus;
- Team orientated, influential and engaging; and
- An excellent communicator who can build strategic cross-functional and cross-organisational relationships to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Leading, mentoring and inspiring the team of IP&S and PM specialists.
- Operating as a true business partner, working collaboratively with our Businesses, Capabilities and other Functions to deliver timely and quality products, services, advice and support.
- Driving continuous improvement within the team, the PM Function and the broader program management community and ensuring all are operating at the ‘Boeing best practice' standard.
- Strong experience in project management, ideally for technically complex projects
- Good working knowledge of project controls and the planning and scheduling discipline
- Experience operating within a Project Management Office, supporting project and employee development and resourcing, processes and tools
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet Defence security requirements.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
How to apply
View the full Position Description and apply now.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More