Senior Cyber Security SpecialistBrisbane, Queensland
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Insitu Pacific is shaping the future of unmanned systems and is delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. As an Insitu Pacific employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
At Insitu Pacific, part of the Boeing family, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Do you aspire to help build something better? Would you like to work for a company that employs the best talent to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests? Would you like to work on cutting edge projects including the latest in unmanned technology? Then we would like to talk to you.
As an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment, one of the country's leading and preferred defence partners, Insitu Pacific is now recruiting a Senior Cyber Security Specialists based in Brisbane QLD.
The Senior Cyber Security Specialist is responsible for providing subject matter expertise into integration and assurance projects within a multi-disciplinary team.The successful candidate would have a well-developed understanding in a wide variety of information and Cyber Security frameworks and maturity models.
- Provision of network security design support including input to and review of system architecting decisions in a complex engineering environment.
- Work as part of a team in a senior capacity responsible for implementation of information security requirements, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Defining security requirements and providing strategic input into multiple security domains. Evaluating capability risk/gaps and takes and/or coordinates action to meet objectives.
- Leading evaluation of process effectiveness and identifies areas for improvement.
- Deliver sound and timely information security advice in a specialty project team. Able to articulate Information Security requirements to a diverse range of senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Build, track, status and report on project milestones.
- Perform security compliance monitoring. Participates in the creation of security policies, audits, assessments.
To be successful you will have:
- Strong working knowledge of Australian Defence security framework under the Defence Security Authority (DSA) and the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD).
- Experience developing and implementing information security practices in an engineering environment.
- Strong self-starter experience, ability to self-prioritise, operate independently and demonstrate end to end accountability.
- Experience developing, measuring and assessing Cyber security maturity. Familiar with tools, frameworks and methodologies to support.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex security concepts to a broad and diverse audience.
- A desire to work as part of a dynamic team supporting a diverse range of technology
- Industry recognised information security qualification (CISSP, CISM, ISO 270001, IRAP, DRAP, etc.) and or relevant experience.
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance - The preferred applicant will be required to successfully undergo the security clearance vetting process at the NEGATIVE VETTING 1 level. The preferred applicant MUST be willing to disclose all relevant and required information and MUST have lived in Australia, or have a checkable background, for at least the preceding Five years.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest, please click Apply Now
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing RIV Site