Trade / Operations
Boeing is recruiting a Senior Supply Chain Architect working within Boeing Defence Australia's Supply Chain Management Capability. Location is flexible for the right candidate, but Brisbane or Adelaide are preferred.
The Senior Supply Chain Architect is a unique and exciting new role for Boeing in Australia. Working closely with our Strategy, Global Sales & Marketing and Engineering teams you will work at the front end of new domestic product development and design and development projects to develop partnering strategies and align sourcing decisions with long-term business objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- BDA level supply chain relationship strategy development,
- Building alignment between long term objectives and individual new business campaign requirements to identify strategically important industry relationships,
- Heavy involvement in early campaign strategy phase to deliver sourcing approach and supply chain design.
To be successful you will have:
- Strong commercial acumen and experience in designing partnering arrangements,
- Experience in developing high level supplier engagement strategies and sourcing strategies,
- The ability to operate in a high-tech engineering environment and develop solutions to highly complex problems.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
BDA is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent. As such, we would welcome applications for Full Time, Part Time and flexible work arrangements.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.
Please note, shortlisting will take place in January 2019