Senior Systems EngineerBrisbane, Queensland
Financial & Well
Health & Well
Would you like to work for a company that employs the best talent to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests? Would you like to work on cutting edge projects? Then we would like to talk to you.
Due to growth, Boeing Defence Australia (BDA) is currently searching for experienced Senior Systems Engineers to support software development teams. As a senior member of the Engineering team you will be responsible for providing Systems Engineering services as well as providing guiding and mentoring of junior engineers.
- Develop operational concepts, scenarios and stakeholder requirements for software development projects.
- Deriving and allocating requirements (e.g., system, sub-system, software) and show traceability throughout the software product lifecycle.
- Test program design (e.g., design of experiments, test plan/case development, verification and validation).
- System design including logical modelling and interface definitions.
- Work within a cross-functional team utilising Scrum methodology
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience in Scrum methodology and the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in release planning.
- Completed or undertaking technical education from an accredited course of study in Information Technology/Computer Science (e.g. Bachelor) or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet Defence security requirements. This role requires the successful applicant to obtain an Australian Government POSITIVE VETTING Security Clearance. More information on the security clearance vetting process is available on the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) website
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exemption. This role is categorised as Group 1 under the Boeing Australia COVID-19 Vaccination and SafetyControls Policy.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing, please click Apply Now.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities