Software EngineerBrisbane, Queensland
Financial & Well
Health & Well
Due to growth, Boeing Defence Australia (BDA) is currently searching for experienced Software Engineers to support the team.
Would you like to work for a company that employs the best talent to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests? Would you like to work on cutting edge projects? Then we would like to talk to you.
- Develop and Support software for the organisation and customers
- Work within a cross-functional team utilising Scrum methodology
- Participate in roadmap development, release, and sprint planning
- Contribute to the specification and maintenance of software requirements
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Understands microservice architectures and RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience with containerised software (e.g. OpenShift, AWS, Azure, Docker or Kubernetes)
- Competent with relational database technologies (Graph databases desirable)
- Understands continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Understands the importance of writing testable code
- Can take part in all aspects of the software development lifecycle with an agile mindset
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related field
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet Defence security requirements. This role requires the successful applicant to obtain an Australian Government POSITIVE VETTING Security Clearance. More information on the security clearance vetting process is available on the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) website.
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exemption. This role is categorised as Group 1 under the Boeing Australia COVID-19 Vaccination and SafetyControls Policy.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing, please click Apply Now.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities