Business Development Sales LeadBristol, England
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defence UK (BDUK) is currently looking for a senior experienced Business Development Sales Lead for Collective Training to work within the Business Development function in in Bristol, UK. This role will be based at Bristol with some hybrid working options.
A successful candidate will lead business development, and the implementation and execution of strategies designed to drive business growth. They will possess a deep understanding of the UK MoD’s collective training landscape and be able to leads sales and campaign activities
- Reporting to BDUK’s Head of Business Development, work in partnership with the training function, programme managers and functional leaders across BDUK.
- Drives sales and campaign activities to successful completion by integrating multiple aspects of the customers' needs.
- Leverage market knowledge to support the development of Collective Training strategy, Long Range Business Plan and development of win strategies and campaign plans.
- Expand BDUK’s collective training portfolio by opening up and managing strategic customer relationships focused on gaining and building customer trust and building BDUK’s credibility in the sector.
- Gain a competitive advantage and foster business growth by using a comprehensive understanding of multiple Boeing products and services, process and operations and resources.
- Develops customer solutions by coordinating and integrating with internal and external processes and divisions to provide a competitive advantage and to foster business growth with acceptable margins.
- Coordinates packaging of Boeing and Industry products and knowledge into complete solutions that meets customer needs. Leads review process with management by balancing customer expectations and Boeing resources.
- Identifies future business opportunities and promotes the value of Boeing portfolio and partnership.
- Takes consultative approach to help customers achieve objectives. Leads preparation of proposals by developing themes and discriminators and ensures correct members and resources are included in the team.
- Challenges recommended scope and cost to ensure compliance and competitiveness
- Ensures strategic alignment with the customer, Long Range Business Plan and regional and country objectives
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience working with Military or MOD customers
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with collective training, synthetic portfolios or other complex systems
- Experience in supporting proposals
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Familiar with the Government and MoD Acquisition processes
Typical Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent work experience
Work Authorisation: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Candidates must have current legal authorisation to work immediately in the United Kingdom. Boeing will not attempt to obtain Immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
Security Clearance: This position requires the ability to obtain a UK security clearance for which the Government requires UK Citizenship
Relocation: This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities