CSOC AnalystBristol, England
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us
We have an exciting opportunity for a CSOC Analyst to join the current Cyber Security Operating Centre (CSOC) to play a key role contributing to the Monitoring, Alerting, Analysis and Protection of the corporate IT environment against all cyber threats!
• Supporting the Security Specialist/Security Manager/Functional Lead in the identification and ongoing monitoring of specific security risks and KPIs
• Continuously looking for improvements in both tooling and processes to ensure services operated are aligned to industry best practice and Boeing enterprise best practices
• Respond to security events, requests and incidents logged in management systems.
• Monitor the security posture of the IT estate and identify anomalous activity and behaviors by the use of SIEM tools
• Perform in-depth analysis of log files, systems, and network traffic
• Hunt for suspicious activity based on anomalous activity.
• Innovate in the areas of SIEM and SOC.
• Log analysis
• Packet capture and analysis
• Endpoint security: antivirus, device control, integrity, HIDS.
• Network device: security controls and protocols
• Excellent/strong knowledge OSI Model and associated layer protocols
• Working knowledge of SIEM operations (SPLUNK Enterprise Security an advantage)
• Development of protective monitoring Use Cases.
• Demonstrable evidence of practical threat hunting experience in a high value information/high threat processing environment dealing with persistent threats
Working knowledge of the following desirable:
• Experience interpreting routed and routing protocols and application traffic logs
• Experience researching current threats and vulnerabilities to Information Technology systems
• Experience working in a Security Operations Centre (SOC)
• Experience working with SIEMs and evaluating SIEM alerts
• Scripting/programming experience
• Information Security qualification, Degree-level education in Information Security or related area
• CISSP IA Certification
• CISM Certification
• Certified Ethical Hacker
• KALI Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
• Certified Ethical Hacker
• CREST – Intrusion Analyst, Cyber Threat Intelligence
• SANS GNFA, GREM, GCIH, GPEN
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply asap for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More