Global Mobility ApprenticeBristol, England
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Global Mobility Apprentice
This role is to join our Global Mobility team supporting from the UK. Global Mobility manages the delivery of benefits for employees on a company-sponsored international relocation or assignment, or requiring visa and immigration services. Global Mobility’s goal is to provide a great experience to employees on relocation or assignment so they can quickly assimilate and be productive in their new location and role. This enables our business partners to effectively deliver against their commitments and support Boeing’s global growth.
Entering the HR profession through an apprenticeship is the ideal way to gain valuable, practical experience, applying your learning as it takes place. Throughout the program you will rotate through a number of different roles within the Global Mobility team to build a great foundation that will launch your career within the Global Mobility industry.
- Oversight of immigration activities
- Communicate and educate on key mobility processes
- Collaborate with teammates to support day to day team governance activities
- Relocation and assignment experience initiatives
- New site setups/group move activity
- Compliance assessments
Through this placement, the expected experience gained would be:
- Knowledge of compliance requirements for international assignments (Legal, immigration etc)
- Understanding of business requirements for international assignments
- Vendor interaction and management
- Business partner engagement
- Expat compensation and benefits
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
The Global Mobility Apprentice will study towards a level 3 CIPD qualification in HR, module units include:
- Resourcing talent
- Developing yourself as an effective HR or leadership and development practitioner
- Understanding organisations and the role of human resources
- Recording, analysing and using human resources information
- How to manage employment relationships
- How to deliver performance and reward management
- Supporting individual learning through coaching and mentoring
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C/5 or above including English and Math's
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite
All information provided will be checked and verified.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Candidates must have current legal authorisation to work immediately in the United Kingdom. Boeing will not attempt to obtain Immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a BPSS security check.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award