Maintenance Specialist – Multi-platform MRP Pt145 Exposition and Process LeaderBristol, England
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
This position is for a maintenance specialist to support growth of Boeing Defence UK’s (BDUK), Maintenance and Modifications capability across multiple sites as we expand our capability to support multiple aircraft types in UK.
The maintenance specialist will:
- Manage, on behalf of the Operations Director, the Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE) for BDUK’s Military Aviation Authority Regulatory Publication Pt 145 (MRP Pt 145) and Maintenance Approved Organisation Scheme (MAOS).
- Working with SMEs / focals for each aircraft platform, manage the uplift and upgrade of the MOE to take into account proposed changes to BDUK sites, maintenance activity scope, and air platforms supported during an exciting period of significant growth and change for BDUK.
- Working with SMEs / focals for each aircraft platform manage, on behalf of the Operations Director, the process for change impact assessment against Notices of Proposed Amendment and Authorised Amendment (NPA/NAA) against MAA Regulatory Articles and our MRP Pt145, including generation of new or amended processes for BDUK and generation of financial or other penalty statements to the Authority.
- Working with SMEs / focals for each aircraft platform manage, on behalf of the Operations Director, the process for change impact assessment against Notices of Proposed Amendment and Authorised Amendment (NPA/NAA) against Boeing Corporate Policies and Processes and our MRP Pt145, including generation of new or amended processes for BDUK and generation of financial or other penalty statements to the business.
- Review existing BDUK processes for aircraft maintenance and modification and drive process coherence, waste reduction and good practice across activities conducted at multiple sites and platforms
- Assist safety and quality investigations as directed
Candidates should demonstrate experience in leading technical activities in an aerospace scheduled maintenance and modifications environment, including project management skills, knowledge of airworthiness and regulatory systems.
Knowledge of Military Aviation Authority Regulatory Articles will be a significant advantage.
Must have the ability to: interact with senior military and company officials; work independently under time constraints and pressure; excellent communication and people skills; detailed knowledge of maintenance practices and procedures.
Requires proficiency working in a multi-disciplined environment; the ability to function in a fast growing business, proactively identifying where action is needed and taking that action.
Holding SC security clearance or the ability to obtain UK SC security clearance.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Relocation is not available for this role.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level.
Individual Contributor - 4
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More