Maintenance Specialist - Multi Platform MRP Pt145 Exposition and ProcessBristol, England
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
This position is for a Maintenance Specialist to support growth of Boeing Defence UK’s (BDUK), Maintenance and Modifications capability across multiple sites as we expand our capability to support multiple aircraft types in UK
- Working with the incumbent Senior Maintenance Specialist, develop and maintain on behalf of the Operations Director, the Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE) for BDUK’s Military Aviation Authority Regulatory Publication Pt 145 (MRP Pt 145) and Maintenance Approved Organisation Scheme (MAOS)
- Working with SMEs / focals for each aircraft platform, manage the uplift and upgrade of elements of the MOE to take into account proposed changes to BDUK sites, maintenance activity scope, and air platforms supported during an exciting period of significant growth and change for BDUK.
- Working with SMEs / focals for each aircraft platform support the process for change impact assessment against Notices of Proposed Amendment and Authorised Amendment (NPA/NAA) against MAA Regulatory Articles and our MRP Pt145, including generation of new or amended processes for BDUK and generation of financial or other penalty statements to the Authority
- Working with SMEs / focals for each aircraft platform support the process for change impact assessment against Notices of Proposed Amendment and Authorised Amendment (NPA/NAA) against Boeing Corporate Policies and Processes and our MRP Pt145, including generation of new or amended processes for BDUK and generation of financial or other penalty statements to the business.
- Review existing BDUK processes for aircraft maintenance and modification and drive process coherence, waste reduction and good practice across activities conducted at multiple sites and platforms
- Assist safety and quality investigations as directed
What We're Looking for:
- Demonstrable experience leading technical activities in an aerospace scheduled maintenance and modifications environment, including project management skills, knowledge of airworthiness and regulatory systems
- Knowledge of Military Aviation Authority Regulatory Articles will be a significant advantage
- Must have the ability to: interact with senior military and company officials; work independently under time constraints and pressure; excellent communication and people skills; detailed knowledge of maintenance practices and procedures
- Requires proficiency working in a multi-disciplined environment; the ability to function in a fast growing business, proactively identifying where action is needed and taking that action
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.