Principal Business Analyst (Intelligence and Security)Bristol, England
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Government Services Principal Business Analyst operates within a Portfolio Programme environment augmenting and/or leading Call Off Contracts within a highly complex and multi organizational environments to deliver complex change initiative for Cyber, Security and Intelligence orientated SW and Business solutions for clients
As a successful candidate you will be embedded within rainbow and stripy teams working alongside customers in dynamic and operationally focused deliveries
Working within a complex stakeholder landscape and with often immature, developing and changing requirements, you will be expected to assist and guide the customers to define, design and deliver solutions and organizational change. Your advocacy and knowledge will be vital in helping the customer achieve their business objectives. You will act as ambassador for the Boeing company at appropriate client organization levels and will be responsible for generating full or elements of, business solutions in line with the Long Range Business Plan. This includes generating and delivering opportunities within the scope of Business Analysis
You will be an energetic self-starter with the correct aptitude and attitude that can build enduring customer intimacy and high performing teams within an exciting and demanding sector
You will be experienced within specific or all aspects Business Analysis with a focus on Systems Engineering and a willingness to learn.
As a Principal Business Analyst, you will support the delivery of a number of programmes for the most exciting and progressive government agencies. Working as part of our passionate and highly-motivated Government Services team, you will be at the forefront of working to deliver solutions that ensure the UK is a safe place live and work
The position undertakes the following:
- Directs others and researches processes applications systems and data to identify functional requirements for application or system design. Interprets and translates highly complex requirements into functional specifications. Leads and performs activities to develop and execute tests to validate system functionality against specifications
- Shaping the design of user friendly IT and business solutions that deliver real value to the organization. Promoting user and business understanding of products and services throughout their development into delivery and beyond
- Identification and analysis of the stakeholder landscape applicable to the project in hand. Development of requirements and specifications for the introduction of or change to business practices, procedures and organization. Specification of business processes to support these introductions/changes
- Preparation of relevant documentation (e.g. business case), to support the options being considered (along with associated risks). Review and quality assure deliverables, demonstrating the principle of continuous improvement
- Proposal / bid work
Engagement and customer facing skills are key. You will be expected to build relationships with customers and other members of the team. Influence the direction of the projects to ensure the desired aims are achieved. Working collaboratively with third parties to deliver effective change. Manage changing user needs within a project life cycle.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant experience within ICT, Cyber or Systems Engineering
- Experience in one of the following domains;
- Secure Government
- Commercial Cyber Solutions
- Bids and Proposal Development
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply asap for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo an Intrusive Security Clearance Process
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More