Procurement Agent - Digital Transformation programmeBristol, England; Milton Keynes, England
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for a procurement professional to join our team supporting the Boeing National Security and Defence – Digital Transformation programme. The successful candidate will be a key interface for the Supplier Management and Procurement function - managing key stakeholders and associated procurement requirements and work packages that are commissioned by Boeing’s customers to ensure alignment with our contract and commercial performance.
- Complete source selection and on-boarding of suppliers to meet business and customer requirements aligned with strategic objectives.
- Document procurement decisions, create contract correspondence and administer contract changes between the company and suppliers.
- Negotiate pricing and all other elements of the contract terms and conditions.
- Prepare and execute the negotiated contractual documents and all other pertinent or necessary binding agreements with suppliers.
- Facilitate, integrate and document technical and business communications between Boeing, supplier(s) and customers.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Boeing procedures and contract requirements.
- Integrate activities with internal and external customers and suppliers to fulfil contract requirements and reconcile contract issues. Manage and enforce contract terms and conditions and deliverables close out
- Define Supplier performance expectations and establish relevant KPIs. Carry out regular supplier performance reviews.
- Measure and report key performance indicators from data extracted and analysed from multiple sources.
- Documents and participates in the implementation of continuous improvement projects/activities
- University Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3+ years of work experience in a business setting is preferred
- Experience of IT/Digital Framework Contracts
- Experience of Service Integration and Management (SIAM) contract models
- Knowledge of agile contracts and capability development through rainbow teams would be advantageous
- Member of, or studying towards, Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS) preferred
- Project Management, ITIL or other IS domain relevant qualifications an advantage.
- Supplier Management, Procurement and sourcing experience, ideally within an IS environment.
This position requires the ability to obtain a UK security Clearance for which the UK Government requires UK residency. The successful candidate will hold, or have the ability to obtain, Security Clearance (SC).
All information will be checked and verified.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award