Senior Service Portfolio Support AnalystBristol, England; Milton Keynes, England
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Senior Service Portfolio / Catalogue Support Analyst is responsible to the Service Level Manager Management ensuring the delivery and governance of the service catalogue for internal and external customers and the portfolio of services against contractual obligations for existing services.
Horizon scanning for improvement opportunities against current contracts and potential new business.
Updating documentation reflecting tasking’s of the Service Governance practice, the Change Control Practice and the Service Design practice.
The position is located in Bristol, UK with requirement to travel to Boeing Defence UK Ltd establishments as operational requirements dictate. The role will be expected to work 37.5 hours per week
This role will be responsible for reviewing and documenting the processes and procedures that underpin the Service Management delivery of the Defence Logistics contract. Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the utility and warranty of services are maintained across Service Management and Specialist Resolver teams.
Providing advice and guidance on configuration requirements of the Boeing Defence UK Ltd toolset of choice to capture and reflect contractual obligations across the Service Management lifecycles.
With responsibility for ongoing Business as Usual governance and reporting to internal and external customers with specific consideration for Continual Improvement and Focus on value for customers across the portfolio of service.
The position is located in Bristol, UK and will be expected to work 37.5 hours per week
Key responsibilities include;
- Maintain the Service catalogue for current contractual obligations
- Develop a Service catalogue for internal service offerings
- Document and develop standard service offerings to support new business opportunities
- Review and define contractual obligations against current services, document any changes that will affect current ways of working.
- Update Service design documentation to reflect current service wrap for each information Service.
- Manage the Portfolio of services to reflect any changes as authorised by Change Enablement
- Exploit the service management toolset modules, making recommendations for potential improvement opportunities in support of Catalogue or Portfolio management.
- Manage the Portfolio to show pipeline and retired services
- Contribute to the communication of the Service management toolset, presentation tools, portals and capabilities to provide improvement activity and operational excellence for the customer.
- Collaborate with stakeholders including toolset vendor (Promus) and toolset designers (Micro-Focus) for future capability.
- Assist and promote the toolset in support of BDUK Project teams who wish to utilise the toolset to manage live services across internal BDUK service management functions.
- Support and contribute to continual improvement as a process and resultant deliverables.
- Maintain an understanding of the customer's business environment and drivers. Use this knowledge to add additional value to the service portfolio
- Professionally represent Service Management interests in all interactions with customers and partners. Helping to develop relationships to grow the portfolio of customers utilising Service Management capabilities service
- Adopting Boeing best practice in behaviours for long-term sustainability, eco-efficiency and social-environmental stewardship.
- Define and maintain processes in relation to the ongoing delivery and support of the Service Management toolset
- ITIL qualified above foundation level
- Service Management toolsets ideally Service Management Automation X (SMAX)
- Understanding of Defence / MOD
Skills and Competencies
Key skills & competencies include;
• Proficient Service Management processes & Systems Integration
• Ability to learn in-depth knowledge of a wide variety of software systems
• Interpersonal skills
• Empathy with customers
• Communications (written & verbal)
• Technical (proactive & reactive)
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to remain calm under pressure or through demanding challenges & customers
Important information regarding this requisition:
This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems.
We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires the ability to obtain a UK security Clearance for which the UK Government requires UK residency. The successful candidate will hold, or have the ability to obtain, Security Clearance (SC).
All information will be checked and verified.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award