Service Level ManagerBristol, England
The re-organisation of Boeing Defence Information Services has resulted in an exciting opportunity for a Service Level Management Lead to join the team and to drive innovation, strategy and continuous improvement across Common Information Services. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Level Management Lead to join the ever growing Governance Team to performance manage multiple programmes of work, and capture future service performance requirements
This is a permanent role based in Bristol
- Key SLM Deliverables are:
- Performance Reporting and Mitigation
- ITSM Performance Reporting Development
- Performance Management of OLAs, SLAs and UCs
- Service Catalogue
- Implementing Service Agreements
- Managing Customer Complaints
- Owning and Maintaining the Service Index and Service Catalogue
- Supplier Performance Management
- Business Relationship Management
- SLM Service Introduction Requirements
- Availability Management Reporting
- Implementing Service Improvements across the Service Lifecycle
- Maintaining SLM aspects of the Service Management Plan
- Running Maturity Assessments of the Service Level Management Process
- Continuous Service Improvement. Monitor and improve Customer Satisfaction with the quality of service delivered.
Acting as the department liaison for all Service Management Risk, Issues and Opportunities (RIO’s) ensuring mitigation and actions plans are updated in a timely fashion by department SME’s, collated and status updates provided to the wider business using the cooperate tool and regular programme updates
This role requires a dynamic, diligent and organised individual who has strong Stakeholder Management, negotiation and diplomacy skills. The Service Level Management Lead will work on programmes which have a variety of embedded suppliers; including government bodies (Home Office) in which those legislative requirements must be met and MOD contracts, as well as Internal Boeing requirements. This role will manage customer expectations and help provide solutions to service issues. To ensure current work plans are consistent with organisational change initiatives
The geographical separation will include regular travelling between 3 X locations, Bristol, Staffordshire and Milton Keynes, to attend meetings and lead the team consisting of 3 X Service Level Management Specialists. The Service Level Management Lead will be expected to inspire and motivate the team and provide direction across the multiple programs of work. The role will play a fundamental part in driving continuous improvements by working collaboratively with other parts of the Service Management to achieve the department’s annual priorities
- Negotiates and agrees OLAs, SLAs and KPIs with the customers. Ensuring they are appropriate.
- Negotiates and agrees performance metrics and OLAs with internal support teams.
- Negotiates and agrees new Service Level Requirements for new or major changes to current services.
- Monitors, Measures and reports Service Performance against agreed SLAs, KPIs, UCs and OLAs.
- Attends all Service Reviews with both the Customer and Service Provider.
- Conducts ongoing maturity assessments of the Service Level Management on a more frequent or annual basis.
- Acts as co-ordination point for any temporary changes to Service Levels required (i.e. additional support coverage of services required by the Customer.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Carries out Impact Assessment in changes to the Service Portfolio.
- Work alongside Service Design Lead to ensure the desired outcome of a service as detailed in the requirements are specified during the Service Design stage.
- Ensure that all current and planned IT services are delivered to agreed achievable targets.
- Provides resolution to a diverse range of complex problems using data and analysis
- Ability to lead and manage Projects
- Ability to resolve issues of contention and conflict
- Ability to adapt and respond rapidly to changing priorities and demands
- The ability to bring together and work with a team of people with varied backgrounds - business analysts, technical experts, process owners – to articulate and remedy service level issues
- Analyzes performance trends, identifying bottlenecks, and recommending appropriate proactive action
- Assists IT Dashboard design and maintenance efforts to track and display appropriate metrics KPIs.
- Provides advice and guidance on all service-level related issues
• Knowledge and experience of ITSM best practice.
• Knowledge and experience of current ITSM toolset.
• Experience and understanding of stakeholder structure.
• ITIL V3 Foundation (Essential).
• ITIL V3 Intermediate – Service Design/Strategy/CSI (Essential)
• Project Management Methodology knowledge
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply asap for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
BAUKI4 (B83) - Process Analyst 4 (Process Analyst
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More