Experienced Part Time Facility Access OfficerChantilly, Virginia
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an experienced Part-Time Facility Access Officer to support our business in Chantilly, VA.
- Provides daily presence at front desk and greets anyone entering the facility.
- Responds to Alarms.
- Restricts access to all un-badged personnel.
- Notifies Facility Manager of any items occurring at the facility that are not normal (power outage, activity in or around the building, deliveries, visitors, etc.).
- Prepares daily log of all items at the facility.
- Monitors exterior cameras and reports all activity.
- Notifies Facility Engineer of any facility system alarms.
- Conducts and documents basic advances, acts as a support team member, creates after-action reports and negotiates for support to meet requirements with internal/external support personnel.
- Assists in the development of training materials using common office applications and delivers training from provided materials.
- Responds to emergency calls for assistance to mitigate hazardous situations by operating specialized tools, equipment and apparatus.
- Operates technical surveillance equipment.
- Develops procedures to implement security practices.
- Develops training materials within industry guidelines.
- Provides security related instruction.
- Oversees activities to protect company assets.
- Defines appropriate response to requests for assistance.
- Consults with and advises management and functional and cross-functional teams regarding company information protection planning, development and improvement activities to protect company people, property, information and interests.
- Schedules and plans work assignments. Interprets requirements, develops procedures and monitors practices to ensure company requirements are appropriately implemented.
- Functions as a liaison between the customers and other company and external organizations.
- Investigates, analyzes, and resolves moderately complex questions and problems.
- Assists less experienced personnel with security related task.
This position requires an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with a Counterintelligence Polygraph U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Experience as a Facility Security or Access Officer
- Capable of working flexible hours to include overtime and weekends, when necessary
- Customer Service experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Experience using Microsoft Office Tools
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This is a part-time position.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More