Facilities Painter - Associate LevelChantilly, Virginia; Springfield, Virginia
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an Associate Facilities Painter to support our business in Springfield and Chantilly, VA. This organization supports mission critical government programs.
Painters will be working with a multi-disciplinary team to quickly and effectively address facilities and painting needs for a U.S. Government customer at multiple locations throughout Northern Virginia. Candidate can expect to travel up tp 40% of the time throughout the region.
- Utilize basic knowledge of building codes, regulations and safety procedures
- Utilize paint applications including brush and roller work
- Apply paint coatings with airless sprayers, conventional pressure pot applications and cup gun applications
- Under general supervision, provides general support in response to routine trouble calls
- Demonstrate understanding of customer service concepts
- Demonstrate increased skill level in the painting of plant and office facilities
- Utilize power tools under general supervision
- Under general supervision, uses hand and power tools to construct, renovate and repair facilities and equipment
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of our listed locations.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. A final Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) U.S. Security Clearance with a Counterintelligence Polygraph Post-Start is required.
Security Clearance/Special Program Access or other Government Access Requirements are mandatory for this position.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- Minimum 1 year Painter experience
- A valid driver’s license
- Capable of lifting, pushing and pulling up to 35lbs
- Experience providing exceptional customer service
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) U.S. Security Clearance with a Counterintelligence Polygraph
- Experience properly preparing wall surfaces and trim for painting
- Experience spraying airless Zolatone
- Experience applying wood stains and natural wood finishes
Typical Education & Experience:
High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This is for 1st shift
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities