First Line Facility Maintenance ManagerChantilly, Virginia
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking a First Line Facilities Maintenance Manager to support our business in Chantilly, VA. Daily job location will actually be in the Springfield, VA area.
- Manages employee activities within the facilities occupation including facilities planning, analysis, project administration, property administration, facilities provisioning, engineering, construction and Plant & Equipment maintenance.
- Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals.
- Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, business partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes.
- Participates in equipment make/buy decisions; participates in source selection and provides technical oversight of suppliers.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with a Counterintelligence Polygraph U.S. Security Clearance post-start
- Minimum 2 years experience leading a Facilities Maintenance Team
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- A current Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with a Counterintelligence Polygraph U.S. Security Clearance
- Bachelors degree in equivalent field
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Manager - K
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Build the future with us
We’re hiring experienced Information Technology professionals in Las Cruces, New Mexico and Springfield, Virginia.Learn More
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More