Associate Stylesheet UI SpecialistChennai, Tamil Nadu
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
Technology for today and tomorrow
The Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC) is a 3000+ diverse engineering workforce that contributes to global aerospace growth. Our engineers deliver cutting-edge R&D, innovation, and high-quality engineering work in global markets, and leverage new-age technologies such as AI/ML, IIoT, Cloud, Model-Based Engineering, and Additive Manufacturing, shaping the future of aerospace.
At Boeing, we believe creativity and innovation thrives when every employee is trusted, empowered, and has the flexibility to choose, grow, learn, and explore. We offer variable arrangements depending upon business and customer needs, and professional pursuits that offer greater flexibility in the way our people work. We also believe that collaboration, frequent team engagements, and face-to-face meetings bring diverse perspectives and thoughts – enabling every voice to be heard and every perspective to be respected. No matter where or how our teammates work, we are committed to positively shaping people’s careers and being thoughtful about employee wellbeing.
At Boeing, we are inclusive, diverse, and transformative.
With us, you can create and contribute to what matters most in your career, community, country, and world. Join us in powering the progress of global aerospace.
- Responsible for UI development of Cloud based Software Application.
- Decompose Tier 3 System requirements into Tier 4 Software requirements for the identified system features. Develop automated Test scenarios to test Tier 4 Software requirements.
- Develop UI as per detailed design and perform unit testing.
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of Tier 4 requirements.
- Establish traceability from Tier 3 requirements to SW code and Test.
- Perform peer review on System and Software Requirements, Design, Code and Test.
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the Agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in design and code reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
- Primary working knowledge in XSLT/Stylesheet programming experience.
- Good understanding of apache XSL-FO framework.
- Excellent understanding of XML transformation using XSLT, CSS and HTML.
- Ability to write a complex Algorithms.
- Experience in XML/schema formats.
- Experience in Software Build, integration and Debugging in Simulated and integration Environment.
- Good at User experience (UX).
- Systems Thinking - Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills - Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Experience in automation testing script development
- Working experience with Microservices and understanding of Microservices architecture
- Interest or basic experience in the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, large-scale data mining
- Experience in Airline Operations Domain is a definite plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
Preferred Qualifications (Experience):
- Bachelor, Master or equivalent degree preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
This Job offers Relocation
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award