Job ID 10513 Date posted 01/30/2017
| Job Description:
Resolve engineering problems associated with design, support, analysis and modifications of aircraft interiors. Provide solutions and analyze improvements and develop processes and tools to improve effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the entire development life cycle. Interface with other members of project engineering, program/product teams, management and technical staff to define and implement engineering solutions.
• Education Degree and experience in engineering classification: Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferred (Mechanical / Aerospace / Industrial Engineering / Industrial Production / Metallurgy) and between 4 to 8 years of experience in Aerospace domain.
• Work experience in aircraft interiors like Galley, Lavatory, Stowage Bins, Closets, Floor Panel, Seats, Crown, Passenger Service Unit etc...
• Proficiency in CATIA V5 is preferred but working knowledge on other tools like Solidworks, Unigraphics is plus. Exposure to any of the PLM / PDM tools like ENOVIA LCA/VPM, SmarTeam, Teamcenter etc…
• Strong PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to prioritize for maximum productivity for multiple projects.
• Ability to identify potential issues, analyze and recommend improvements and alternate solutions.
• Ability to learn new applications quickly. Ability to define and document processes as required.
• Good verbal and written communication skills. Good organizational skills.
• Possess an understanding of engineering job practices, principles, theories and concepts in the design of Aircraft interiors like Galley, Lavatory, Stowage Bins, Closets, Floor Panel, Seats, Crown Passenger Service Unit, etc...
• Knowledge in aircraft structures, design criteria, materials, strengths and properties, loading conditions and processes.
• Locate source data from the applicable files and systems. Work independently to analyze, interpret and translate source data into the product. Be technically responsible and accountable for the assigned work.
• Adhere to standard procedures, meet assigned milestones and quality objectives.
• Interact frequently with inter-organizational personnel and external customers.
• Flexible to travel for training or assignments as required.