Data Analyst (w/m/d)
Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia
We’re looking for Data Scientists who can harness the power of data to help us create new innovations in aerospace. You’ll use advanced analytics to build the future.
of the time
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take?
What makes a successful Data Science employee? Check out the info to the right to see if you have what it takes.
Boeing’s Total Rewards may differ depending on business unit, subsidiary, position or geographic location. Certain eligibility provisions may apply to the programs or benefits below. Ask your recruiter for more details.
Most employees are eligible for an annual incentive reward.
Unlimited access to online lessons and certification courses.
12 weeks’ paid parental leave.
Generous company contributions and financial planning tools.
Back to School
Generous funding for hundreds of accredited colleges and universities (up to $25,000 per year for many programs; up to 100% for eligible STEM studies).
Up to $10,000 in donations and volunteer matching per year.
Data Analyst (w/m/d)
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
You will be part of a cross-functional team which develops highly interactive and adaptive training/academy management solutions for the aviation field.
- Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of complex, business critical features of the system
- work closely with business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making
- formulate the questions that will help the business and then proceed in solving them
- merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organization
- participate in planning infrastructure and workflow for better data driven decisions, including: data collection program, review and processing of data
- Work as part of a cross-functional, agile development team embracing scrum approach
- Actively drive non-functional requirements such as performance, security, continuous integration, migration and compatibility
- Bachelor, Master or equivalent degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Engineering or any relevant
- Proven experience in Big Data analytics
- Experience in machine learning for adaptive learning
- Experience in implementing recommendation systems
- Real-world practical experience with machine learning algorithms for classification, regression, clustering, reinforcement learning, dimensionality reduction
- Knowledge and experience (+5 years) in technologies:
- Java, R, Python
- Databases SQL and NoSQL (CouchDB)
- Version control and continuous integration tools such as Git, Bamboo, Ansible
- Bachelor Degree is required
- Experience developing for cloud architectures such as Azure or AWS
- Knowledge of Elastic Search
- Applied knowledge of data analytics and machine learning in the training field
- Experience with adaptive training
- TensorFlow, PyTorch or other data science toolkits
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in Germany.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expenses.
Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity (weiblich/männlich/divers/offen gelassen), age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.”
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.